10.10.2009

no.7


American Apparel top, Uniqlo jeans, Gap necklace, H&M bracelet, Gucci watch, Seychelles shoes.

I just dug out my American Apparel raglan pullover and forgot how much I love it. Its so comfy! I need to get more colors. I always have trouble finding jeans. Uniqlo's straight leg and skinny jeans fit perfectly and you cant go wrong with free hemming!



I found this bracelet at H&M for $5! I love its chunkiness.


This necklace was a steal from the Gap last summer. They have some really cute pieces in stores right now!

Lately, I've been gravitating to the jewelry section more and more. There's nothing like a big statement ring or necklace to pop an "old" outfit.

1 comment:

J said...

i love your jewlery! it def puts together the outfit. same here, i'm def gravitating toward the jewlery aisle to spice up my wardrobe!