8.04.2009

Fall @ Zara



Another posting about fall! This gross weather is really getting to me. Plus my inbox, twitter and blogs are filling my brain with images of pretty fall things!

I came across these pictures from the Zara website today. Ok major SWOON! They are always the go-to store for affordable runway knockoffs. I see Balmain, Givenchy, Chloe! Oh my!

My three favorite looks. I really need to try on those sculpted shoulder looks. Are they only flattering if you're size 2 and 5'10? I don't want to end up looking like a short linebacker. Can't wait for these looks to hit the stores.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Mmm...Zara. Love love love!

Beatrice Waldorf said...

I love the Zara fall collection! Lots to look forward to. Tres chic! I wonder if those thigh-high boots will be available too...